Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

wildersville

alhamdulillahhhh .
hati semakin taff.
tak nangis dah.
kecuali when it comes to converge and diverge. 
urgh.
air mata ini semakin mahal.
untuk sesuatu yang tak layak ditangisi..

Allah Engkau dekat..
penuh kasih sayang..
takkan pernah Engkau biarkan hambaMu menangis..
kerana kemurahanMu..
kerana kasih sayangMu..

and thus the story begins

skipped two days of classes
because of the 14++ hours journey to Wildersville, TN
but I tell ya,
it was wothrwhile experience!

especially when one of my bestesttestest friend tagged along,
though she had to be the one leaving her seniors,
sayanggg hazuuu :')

maka cerita bermula dengan sedikit sedih.
she lost her luggage on her way here from philadelphia.
that was one of the few times i heard her cry..
the luggage that we bought together back in malaysia..
it was almost identical to my luggage,  (kata best friend)
tapi sayang, 
rezeqi luggage tu to be with us as a symbol of true friendship ended last week,
the sentimental value that luggage carries is ..
wordless.

benar, 
setiap yang Allah tarik,
pasti Allah ganti dengan yang lebih baik!
Alhamdulillah, 
she got a new luggage from me :p
(recycled senior punye yang da balik malaysia)
she got more new clothes that she was looking for desperately online,
credits to kak zaza! 

ala. sebenarnya banyak cerita tentang Wildersville , TN
tapi,
let me find some other time to update those,
cause now I am learning to prioritize my jobsss.
hm.


***

"hey Zach. do you know anything about Muslims?"
"yeah tiny bits. my roomate is an iranian."
"wow thats cool. its gonna be the fasting month next week though."
"really? you ll be breaking your fast during the exam then next week?"
"yea.. sort of"
"its okay, you can bring in some snacks!"
"yea!"
"or do you wanna take the exam after that?"
"nooo. its okay, im used to it"

his tolerance is just beautiful. 
he is my calculus instructor.
he taught me one-on-one for the lessons i had to miss for the Wildersville trip.
he even let me postponed my quiz for that reason. 
and he always have time for his students.
Islam needs more people like him. 
more.

***

"can i have a room to pray?"
"excuse me?"
"i need a room"
"whats that for?"
"to pray."
"oh sure. lemme think"
"the last time i was here, the girl on the front desk gave me a room, its upstairs"
"oh yea sure if that works for you"

"is it this room?"
"yes! this is it!"
"just wave me up and i ll get back on you when you re done okay"
"emm,  i ll only take 5 mins or so to pray, can you wait?" (penakut juga ye) huhu
"oh yea sure"

"do you have to pray 5 times a day?"
"yes! how do you know? you have friends?"
"yes, my boyfriend is iranian!"
"wow thats cool"

***

summary from a short story i read earlier :


jom mandi kasi bersih guna sabun hijau mesra alam,
55 tahun dah berkarat biru,
penat dah kot.

1 comment:

  1. kesmipulan bawah nampaknya menarik.umur mg baru 20 tahun, guane mu cakap 55 tahun.:P

    ReplyDelete